Andrew Ziskin, CFP®, ChFC®, CLU®, WMCP®
As a co-founding partner of Pacific Coast Wealth Strategies, Andrew is a dedicated financial professional who is truly committed to excellence in providing clients with cutting edge techniques to help address their financial concerns.
Andrew has been a financial professional since 1998 and focuses on comprehensive financial and estate planning strategies for closely held business owners, professionals and retirees.
Andrew has extensive professional and educational experience in the financial services industry:
- Was a Senior Vice President and branch manager with Equitable Advisors for 7 years overseeing over 60 financial professionals, staff and management.
- Received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a major in Accounting at San Diego State University,
- Awarded a Retirement Planning Specialist Certificate in Retirement Planning from the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania.
- Earned a professional designation in Personal Financial Planning at University of California Los Angeles.
- Awarded the title of Credentialed Holistic Financial Coach issued by Columbia University’s Center of Excellence in partnership with Equitable Advisors, LLC.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) designation attained by completing the established and rigorous education, examination, experience and ethical requirements by the CFP Board of Standards.
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®), Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®) and Wealth Manager Certified Professional (WMCP®) designations from the American College in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania.
- FINRA Series 7,6,63,65,24,53 registrations and Life and Health Insurance License.
- Andrew has qualified as a Top of the Table member and Court of the Table member of the prestigious Million Dollar Round Table and has been a qualifying member for the last twenty-two consecutive years. Andrew has also been recognized by winning over 40 industry and corporate awards as a producer and manager throughout his career.
- CFP® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ are certification marks owned by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. These marks are awarded to individuals who successfully complete the CFP® Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
CA Insurance License #0C38536